Save the Dates:
September 15-17, 2017
Sycamore Mill, 1780 Clay Rd
Ephrata, PA 17522
Places to Stay
Here’s a handy sheet that’ll give you ideas for where to hang your hat in Sepember!
The Bash is a three day rodmaking extravaganza in the beautiful heart of Amish country, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Our inaugural event promises to be a premier international gathering for the rodmakers who appreciate traditional tackle.
- Door Prizes & Raffles. Over $10,000 worth of components, tools, books, and bamboo have already been donated! Get lucky or bid high.
- Presentations on bamboo, fiberglass, & graphite rodmaking, component design, guiding, casting, travel, silk line making, marketing, and more.
- Presentations by well-known rodmakers, authors, a documentary director, as well as serious hobbyists with serious insights into the traditional angling crafts.
- Potentially thousands of rods to cast.
- Casting pond. Masterful instruction. Casting meadow. Plenty of space.
- Bamboo to load up and take home. 500 high-graded culms are being held in reserve for this event.
- Cast over trout in The Middle Creek; possibly catch the mythical Blau Trout. Fish through-out Southeastern PA.
- Live Music. Local bands will perform Friday and Saturday nights.
- Killer Swag. Bling bags, hats, t-shirts, & more.